The Charter Blog

The Charter Blog

I Will Continue to Keep My Head High

May 31, 2017 | by Diamond Walker |

This month, beginning with National Charter Schools Week, we will feature stories from charter school graduates from across the country. Check back every day to see a new student feature in our 30 Days of Grad series.

My Dreams Are What I Make of Them

May 29, 2017 | by Antonio Garcia |

This month, beginning with National Charter Schools Week, we will feature stories from charter school graduates from across the country. Check back every day to see a new student feature in our 30 Days of Grad series.

From Expectation to Acceptance, My Journey To College Started At Rocketship Mateo Sheedy

May 28, 2017 | by Maya Diaz |

My Charter School Never Gave Me Any Choice But to Look Ahead

May 27, 2017 | by Amy Briones |

Even After Graduation, Support Keeps Coming

May 26, 2017 | by Briana Gilchrist |

This month, beginning with National Charter Schools Week, we will feature stories from charter school graduates from across the country. Check back every day to see a new student feature in our 30 Days of Grad series. Today, we are also celebrating Proof Point Day - a national effort to recognize first generation college graduates. Briana is a first generation college graduate and will join...

Angel Makes Her Way through Paladin and Parenting

May 25, 2017 | by Angel Rivers |

Mother from Mali Learns English and New Parenting Techniques at Briya Public Charter School

May 24, 2017 | by Awa Traore |

Charter School  Inspires Senior to "Explore, Experience, and Excel" as Part of First Graduating Class

May 23, 2017 | by Sara Bixler |

Being a Young Black Girl With Dyslexia is No Easy Thing

May 22, 2017 | by Jadyn Mercedes |

Being a young, Black girl with dyslexia is no easy thing. Just writing this is difficult because some of the letters don’t appear to be what they seem. Imagine having this...

A Full Load of AP Classes, a Job at Sonic, and Dreams of Spelman...

May 21, 2017 | by Deja Bean-Hines |

Recent Posts