NAPCS in the News
- “School Choice Should Be a Fundamental Right,” op-ed by Nina Rees (President & CEO), U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 28
- “Minnesota ranked first in charter school report,” National Alliance Mentioned, Budgeteer, Jan. 29
- “President Obama's education comments: A little something for everyone?” Nina quoted, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Jan. 29
- “Harkin’s 2014 priorities – Charters freed up for federal cash – CEOs call for E-Rate capital,” Nina quoted, Politico, Jan. 30
News to Know
- “Two New Charter Networks Win Endorsement to Operate in Camden,” NJ Spotlight, Jan. 31
- “South Carolina, Nevada Note Charter Law Rankings,” Beaufort Gazette, Jan. 30
- “Minnesota Clings onto Top Spot in National Alliance Charter Law Rankings; Ind., Miss. Rise,” Education Week, Jan. 29
- “Six Charter Proposals Likely to Be Approved in Washington State,” Columbian, Jan. 28
- “National School Choice Week Aims to Spread Awareness,” Education Week, Jan. 27
Facebook— Charter schools are closing the achievement gap and making the difference for students and families. LIKE and SHARE to spread the word!
Twitter—#Charterschool students attend college at higher rates. Read blog series 5 Reasons Public Charter Schools Are Great. http://bit.ly/1jFSQML
You can stay up to date on all the developments in the public charter school sector by subscribing to our regular news updates…Sign up here.